Turn the Vacation message feature on by following the instructions below.
- Go to the webmail system for your domain. To log in, enter your email address and its password, then select Horde/IMP from the drop-down box. Click Login.
- Select Vacation from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select "Set/install vacation notice" from the screen that follows.
- Enter a Subject for your vacation message. This will become the Subject line of the message that is sent to people who email you while you're away.
- Enter the Message that you would like people to see. This will become the body of the message that people who email you will see.
- To complete the activation of the Vacation Message, enter the password of your email account in the Password field and click on Submit. Your Vacation Message will be active immediately.
Turn Off Vacation Message:
Turn off the Vacation message by following steps 1 and 2 above and then select "Unset/remove vacation notice". Enter the password of your email account and click on Submit. Your Vacation message will be deactivated.